Is your nonprofit’s work important to your community? Are you still having a hard time connecting with interested volunteers? The problem may be in your messaging and the recruitment strategies you are using. Join us for a webinar that will help you diagnose and fix what’s broken in your approach to reaching volunteers.
In a recent bog post, Katya Andresen identifies three reasons nonprofit messages aren't getting through -- 1) assuming your mission alone will motivate people, 2) focusing on the organization versus the supporters, and 3) vague calls to action. Do you suffer from any of these communications "ailments"?
If you’ve been doing the same thing and getting no results, you may want to take a look at your recruitment strategy. Not sure where to start? Join us for an on-line workshop where I’ll share the secrets to catalyzing community involvement. You’ll also get a Recruitment Plan Template I developed especially for volunteer recruiters just like you. It focuses on the critical steps you need to take to reach your future supporters. No extra fluff, just good stuff.
Don’t miss this opportunity to build the vibrant volunteer program you’ve dreamed about. Volunteers are making a difference in communities across the US. Why not with your organization? Why not now?
Volunteer Recruitment: Attracting Committed People to Support Your Program
Who it’s for:
- New nonprofits who want to attract community volunteers and don’t know where to start
- Nonprofits who have tried to recruit volunteers to no avail
- Nonprofits who want to significantly expand their volunteer corps
What you’ll get:
- Volunteer Recruitment Plan Template
- Handout with Thumbnails of the Slides
- Access to a recording of the session, so you can review what you’ve learned
What you’ll learn:
- Why do people give?
- What are the key characteristics of a high-impact volunteer?
- What are four key things potential volunteers need to hear in your appeals?
- Crafting recruitment messages that move people to action
- How can testimonials and photos help build trust?
Tuesday, November 1, 12:00pm-1:00pm Eastern Time/3:00pm-4:00pm Pacific Time
Want more? Download my Free eBook
Download it here.